The Chinese diet is based on diagnostic tools of Chinese medicine for understanding and treatment. The basic Division Yin and Yang – male and female, outlines the five elements (fire, water, metal, Earth and wood), divided into four seasons, three cosmic structures (Heaven-Earth), and more controversy. Five elements are important in understanding the players and handling, when those described inter alia by the Chinese as periodic harmonic circles and harmonious exchange DIS. The Chinese diet is striving to achieve harmony and balance, and with the assistance of these circuits can diagnose the condition of a person and handle various phenomena at the level of body or of mind caused by imbalance. Any person, any symptoms and tendencies, and the surplus of these are all physical levels is that allows to crate a unique menu tailored exactly to the size and needs of the individual.
According to the Chinese medicine is a medicine is a mix between a material portion of spirit which is called ‘Chi’. This is a life energy that allows him to function at all levels and is influenced by dietary factors, when sex is one of the most important ones. Entered into the food our bodies impacts directly on ‘y’,’n’, good depending on the quality. And nutrition is a valuable means for maintaining physical health, mental and emotional and is used as a therapeutic and preventive tool. The Chinese diet is thousands of years old and therefore has extensive clinical experience and endless evidence of success and effectiveness. One of the obvious things visible is that the phenomenon of obesity is very common in China. A balanced mood and weight balanced are two of the reported incidents by people and people are treated in the Chinese diet.
Nutrition Skype Consultation
First Nutrition meeting 95$
Additional Nutrition meeting 60$
The Chinese diet recommends not only, but also discovering and invites us to experience the inspiration of the food when I eat nutritious food, fresh and suitable for me and I’m sitting in front of him, and I concentrated in the eating and I can really appreciate the flavors and senses.
General recommendations in the Chinese diet: avoid overeating-feed should be sluggish while concentrating on eating and breathing.
- Combining legumes and whole grains provide protein, rich in vitamins and minerals necessary for the body and not burdensome on the body as animal protein-rich meal.
- Maintaining a varied diet provides all the ingredients the body needs them.
- You should avoid grains and sugars incomplete that produce phlegm and lack nutritional value. Even natural juices are full of sugar and the damage on the benefit.
- It is advisable to consume less caffeine that causes momentary stimulation and can lead to addiction and body heat. We should stimulate the body by exercising.
- Food and cold drinks can be cold and difficult to digest energy too, so it is advisable to underestimate them.
- You should not drink during the meal.
- Highly desirable to eat his last meal until 18:30 and no less than three hours before bedtime. Nightly meals gratitude and make it difficult for the digestive system.